Complementary feed for cows, sheep, goats, horses and pets
Our solutions for cows, goats and sheep
Neonatal products :
- Colosprotec : Highly dosed colostrum intake (9g of IgG per syringe or 10 g of IgG per 150g small-bag) to compensate for a poor colostral deficit combined with selenium and iodine to strengthen the calf’s immunity. Lactic ferments for a good flora implantation. Colosprotec exist in Liquid and powder
– Colostromix : Contribution of colostrum (6 g of IgG per 100g small-bag) to
compensate for a poor colostral deficit combined with selenium and iodine
to strengthen the calf’s immunity. Significant energy intake (650 kcal per
mall-bag); Lactic ferments for a good flora implantation.
- Vivadine : a syringe containing all the essential elements for weak calves or recovering calves. It contains large amounts of protein hydrolysates and proteolysates (casein peptone), Colostrum, beneficial bacteria, spirulina, vitamins and trace elements.
Metabolic producs :
- Hepaflore : Risk of hepatic syndrome. Cold granulation technology to not deteriorate the rumino-protected aminoacids in the form of micropearl on a support of triglycerides. Niacin (mini 6g per small-bag) to limit ketone bodies in the blood associated with rumino-protected amino-acids (cholinemethionine and betaine to work efficiently on the hepatic cell.) Contribution of fermented and germinated cereals to stimulate the appetite of the cow. Association of plants for an optimal draining effect.
- Cetoflore : Risk of ketosis: Product that combines a precursor of glucose and B group vitamins for the supply of energy. Niacin (mini 6g per smallbag) to limit ketone bodies in the blood associated with rumino-protected amino-acids (choline-methionine and betaine to work efficiency on the hepatic cell.)
- Acido-digest : Cow acidosis: Association of Calcium Carbonate and Potassium for a powerful buffering effect and anti-acid activity. Association of Gentian, Absinthe and dead yeasts for a good stimulation of appetite and an increase in gastric secretions.
- Vetebol Ca : Risk of milk fever: Contribution of calcium chloride micopearl for maximum assimilation of calcium in the duodenum, associated with a calcium propionate pellet (for a delay effect) and precipitated marine calcium for optimal absorption of calcium. Vitamin D intake.
- Vetebol Phosphore : Bolus intended for Hypophosphatemia: Contribution of very assimilable phosphorus (ammonium phosphate) associated with Calcium Bi Phosphate. Optimal phosphorus concentration: 25 g and 12,5 g of Calcium.
- Vetebol Tarie : Bolus for adult cattle intended for the preparation of dry cows. Two actions in the bolus, a flash effect to ensure good physiological rest, and promote sanitation of breast tissue. Vitamin E and selenium because they have an important role in preventing the risk of mastitis and metritis. And a long-acting effect (3 months) to maintain high blood status, for optimal preparation for calving. Zinc
and selenium to prevent the risk of mastitis and placental retention.
- Vetebol Carence : Bolus for adult cattle: intended for trace element deficiencies (selenium, copper, iodine, etc.) with an immediate effect to restore the deficiency and a delayed effect (6 months) to prevent the cow from falling back into deficiency.
Digestive disorders :
- Rehydrapec NRJ : Very complete rehydrating bag for calves with an optimal acid-base ratio to fight against acidosis. Energy supply to revive the calf. No need to cut the milk! The objective is that we do not cut the milk feed because it is the best food for the calf.
- Floristop : Digestive disorders of the calf: Digestive dressing combined with live lactic ferments to restore the flora as quickly as possible. Contribution of activated vegetable charcoal to efficiently capture toxins. Contribution of vitamin A / E and selenium to strengthen the immune system. Floristop exist in pastry and powder
- Kriptovo : Syringe intended for calves which are infested with Cryptosporidia. Combination of garlic, panama wood, essential oils for optimal efficiency.
Export Manager : Valérie MOISAN
+33 (0)6 6316 0069